I grew up eating French Bread Pizzas, and as an adult (+ boy mom)… I still have a special place in my heart for them. With so many varieties, it’s easy to mix things up every week!
What are some of your favorite pizza toppings? I honestly love it all, from Detroit-Style Pepperoni to Thai Chicken on Roasted Naan Flatbread… they’re all fabulous! So when I discovered how juicy and CRISPY these Springer Mountain Farms Chicken Breast Chunks were, I knew I had to incorporate them into a fabulous and hearty ‘zaa.
WATCH ME MAKE IT ON THE GRAM!
THE BEST CHEESY COMFORT FOOD:
French bread pizzas are so versatile. You can serve them for game day, an easy weeknight dinner with a side salad, or simply a melty after-school snack. This chicken parmesan version mixes simple ingredients (which you probably already have on hand) and produces big flavors. Here’s everything you’ll need:
- Springer Mountain Farms Chicken Chunks
- Ciabatta Loaf
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Cloves
- Pizza Sauce
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Grated Parmesan
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Italian Parsley
To prevent the Ciabatta loaf from getting soggy, I highly recommend toasting it first. Cut the bread in half, lengthwise, and brush the inner side with olive oil. Then you’ll toast at 450F for 5 minutes, creating a crusty barrier between the fluffy bread underneath and the pizza sauce you’ll be spreading on top. I like to rub the crusted bread with garlic before adding on all the toppings. It’s not mandatory, but it sure is tasty!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE FRENCH BREAD PIZZAS:
First things first, you can’t really mess them up. They’re easy to make and come together in about 20 minutes. I mean… that’s faster than delivery!
- Save room in your freezer and make your own with all your favorite toppings.
- Get creative! Are you a tater fan? Top your crusty French bread with my Merry Me Parm Picatta Potatoes! Is that too wild for you? Go traditional with a BLT version that’s enhanced with White Garlic Cream Sauce. Oh yeah, and you gotta try my take on How To Make Chili Fries Into Pizza!
- No rolling, rising, or hand-tossing required! Hello, easy-peasy street!
- Did you know that you can make these in the air fryer? If you’ve browsed some of my previous blog posts, you’ll be well aware that I LOVE MY AIR FRYER. These taste great reheated in it, too!
MORE CHICKEN RECIPES YOU’LL SWOON FOR:
Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich
Super Crispy Lemon Pepper Chicken Cutlets
Yellow Squash Casserole with Shredded Chicken
Ramen Chicken Salad with Mandarine Oranges
Jalapeño Poppers Stuffed with Cheesy Chicken
The Juiciest Air Fryer Fried Chicken Bites
Crispy Air Fryer Katsu Chicken
Air Fryer Crack Chicken Egg Rolls
Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados with a Cheesy Cracker Crust
Healthy Chicken Salad with Crunchy Apples
The Best French Onion Chicken Salad
Creamy Mushroom Ramen with Brown Butter Chicken
Cobb Salad Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
Incredibly Yummy Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
VIEW ALL RECIPES BY CLICKING HERE!
- 10 Springer Mountain Farms Chicken Breast Chunks
- ½ Loaf Ciabatta Bread
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- ½ cup Pizza Sauce
- 4 oz. Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 4 slices Provolone, sliced
- 2 tbsp. Grated Parmesan
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 4 Basil Leaves, chopped
- Italian Parsley, chopped
- Cook the Chicken Chunks according to the packaged directions. You can cook them in the oven or air fryer. Once cooked, slice into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- Cut the ciabatta in half, lengthwise, and brush the inner part with olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and toast in a 450F preheated oven for about 5 minutes (or until crusty on top). Once toasted, remove and rub the crusted bread with a garlic clove.
- Turn the oven down to 425F. Top each ciabatta half with pizza sauce, cooked chicken chunks, fresh mozzarella, provolone, parmesan and tomatoes. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with additional pizza sauce, if desired, and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
NOTES ON THIS RECIPE:
- I personally cook my chicken chunks in the air fryer. 400F for about 10 minutes does the trick. Also, leftovers heat up easily at 400F for about 3 – 5 minutes (they’re crispy!).
- Fresh mozzarella is so melty and tasty, it’s what I prefer for French bread pizzas. However, you can totally substitute with whatever cheese you enjoy most.
- The fresh herbs on top are super tasty, and I highly recommend warmed pizza sauce on the side for dipping. My kids like ranch as well.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Springer Mountain Farms. Per the usual, all opinions here are mine alone and I would never recommend a product or ingredient that I did not immensely enjoy myself. Thank you for supporting the brands that support SliceOfJess.com!
Leave a Reply