These Totally Epic Vegan Nachos are smothered in decadent spicy cheese sauce, Cuban black beans, fresh herbs, salsa and avocado. They’re the perfect game day indulgence and are incredibly easy to make.
Go BIG or go home… that’s my motto when it comes to appetizers. These are the perfect snack-time indulgence, as they encompass all the basic food groups: veggies, protein, carbs, fat.
I’ve been on a non-dairy kick for almost 4 months now.
I thought it would be quite challenging, but with so many delicious substitutions to choose from it’s been a breeze. Our local Earth Fare has a huge plant-based selection of local and national products, and that’s where I found The Honest Stand’s Dairy Free Spicy Nacho Dip used in this recipe.
The great thing about this sheet pan of deliciousness is the fact that you can customize it to your own personal preferences. Are you a fan of heat? Add some fresh jalapeños or a dash of your favorite hot sauce. Do you prefer refried beans? Opt for those instead of the whole black beans.
There’s really no right or wrong when it comes to compiling this dish.
We’re just going to come out in the open and say it… you’re going to want to make an entire sheet pan of these bad boys. They’re THAT good. We chose to use waffle fries as the base, but if you prefer the traditional tortilla chip… go for it!
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST VIDEOS!
These vegan nachos are the ultimate party food. The sheet pan makes for a fun appetizer to share and since it’s all piled high on one serving vessel, clean up is a breeze! Added bonus: they couldn’t be easier to prepare.
- 1 bag of Waffle Fries, baked
- 1 can Spicy Cuban Black Beans
- Dairy Free Spicy Nacho Dip, as needed
- 1 small container of Diced Olives, drained
- Fresh Pico De Gallo, as needed
- Chopped Cilantro, as needed
- Diced Green Onions, as needed
- 1 Avocado, diced
- Hot Sauce, optional
- Cook the fries according to their packaged directions. If you are using tortilla chips, skip to the next step.
- Prep the toppings: chop the herbs, warm up the nacho cheese dip, and heat up the beans.
- After the fries are done cooking, arrange them into a single layer on the baking sheet. Pile on your favorite toppings and enjoy.
- The Honest Stand’s Spicy Nacho Dip needs to be heated up to mimic the nacho cheese consistency we all love. The quickest way to do this is to pour it into a microwave safe bowl and nuke it for a minute or two.
- I absolutely love Earth Fare’s Cuban Black Beans with this recipe. They are slightly spicy and add a nice layer of creamy texture to the dish.
- Feel free to add or subtract ingredients to your liking. This recipe is simply a guide for creating a scrumptious meal that you can enjoy with your friends.
Want more dairy-free and vegan recipe inspiration? Here’s some other posts you might like:
- ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH BROWN SUGAR (dairy-free, vegan)
- HOW TO MAKE A KILLER CHARCUTERIE TRAY (dairy-free, vegan friendly)
- BLACKBERRY WHISKEY SMASH (cocktails are dairy-free and vegan, yes!)
Here’s a sneak peek at the new Earth Fare located in the Steel Creek neighborhood of Charlotte. Isn’t it beautiful?
THIS AMAZING RECIPE WAS CREATED IN SPONSORSHIP WITH EARTH FARE.
ALL OPINIONS ARE 100% MY OWN.
PIN THIS FOR LATER: