With flavorful fresh produce, subtle sweetness, and salty cheese, this Watermelon Cucumber Salad is must try! Grab just a handful of ingredients… then chop, slice, and serve. It doesn’t get easier than that.
This is a a thirst quenching, craving satisfying bowl of deliciousness. I kid you not. Want some more non-lettuce, salad ideas? My California-Inspired Chickpea Avocado Salad packs a colorful crunch. Roasted Beet Salad is fulfilling enough to pass for a main dish, and I have major heart eyes for this BLT Pasta Salad with tons of fresh herbs.
WATERMELON CUCUMBER SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- Mint Leaves
- English Cucumber
- Feta Cheese
Headed to a barbecue, sailboat, or picnic? Satisfy the masses with this easy, but impressive dish. There isn’t much to it: place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss until combined. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve chilled.
MORE CROWD PLEASING DISHES:
- 3 cups cubed Watermelon
- 1 cup sliced Strawberries
- 6-8 Mint Leaves, cut into strips
- ½ English Cucumber, seeded & sliced
- 4 ounces of Feta, cubed or crumbled
- Pinch of Salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss until combined. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour and serve chilled.
NOTES ON THIS RECIPE:
- Place fruit in the refrigerator 24 hours in advance to ensure this recipe is served ice cold.
- Don’t have mint on hand? Other fresh herbs like parsley and basil are great substitutes for the mint in recipe.
- Looking for an impressive presentation? Plate these up in mini mason jars for classy individual servings.
This recipe and all photography was originally developed for That’s Tasty. If you’d like to learn more about my recipe development for food and beverage brands, please check out my Recipe Development tab for more details.
PIN THIS FOR LATER: