This 2 ingredient pizza dough is so adaptable and tasty. It also works wonders with bagels, pretzels, naan, desserts and so much more!
This recipe makes two medium-sized pizzas or one very large sheet-pan size.
Roll the dough out and top with whatever your little heart desires. Photographed here is pepperoni and fresh jalapeños with fresh mozzarella, but other favorites include my BBQ Chicken, Bacon-Lettuce-Tomato or even this Breakfast masterpiece.
I’ve heard about the magic that happens when you mix self-rising flour and Greek yogurt together, but I had yet to try it until I played around with these Garlic Naan Flour Tortillas (OMG so good). Seriously, this is the fastest pizza dough, ever. It requires absolutely no-yeast, no rising time and it tastes phenomenal. You can bake it on parchment paper or even put it in a cast iron skillet with olive oil for extra crispiness (check out the cast iron skillet method on this recipe for Pizza Bianca with Beer-Braised Onions.
2 Ingredient Pizza Dough is as easy as 1-2-3:
Roll it… top it… and bake it. That’s it! Prepare to be wowed with this incredibly easy recipe. It’s a surefire favorite in our household and I know it will be in yours as well.
- Place dough on a floured surface and spread to your desired thickness with a floured rolling pin.
- Transfer the dough onto parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cover with all your favorite toppings and bake for 15 – 17 minutes.
HOW TO MAKE SELF-RISING FLOUR:
They offer self-rising flour in the store, but if you only have all-purpose on hand that’s ok! All you need to do is mix 2 cups of all-purpose with 1 tsp. baking powder and 1 tsp. salt. POOF… you’ve just created self-rising flour (and graduated to professional kitchen assistant status). Wasn’t that ridiculously-easy?
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
- 2 cups Self-Rising Flour
- 1½ cups Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp. each Garlic Powder, Dried Oregano, Thyme and Basil
- Fold together the flour and Greek Yogurt with a rubber spatula in a large mixing bowl until combined. Using clean hands, knead together until a dough forms.
- Cut in half and spread out each dough roll to your desired thickness. Place on parchment paper, cover with your preferred toppings and bake at 350F for 15 - 17 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and browning.
NOTES ON THIS RECIPE:
- Once mixed together, the dough is ready to be used. I do not recommend making it in advance, as it will become sticky and hard to work with.
- Any type of Greek yogurt will work in this recipe (full fat, low fat, fat free). I personally prefer the extra oomph of taste that the full fat yogurt provides, but use whatever you enjoy most. You can also substitute with sour cream for some tang.
- I like adding the additional herbs and spices for an extra kick, but it’s not required. The dough also tastes fabulous on its own.
PIN THIS FOR LATER: