Roasted Pork Loin is an incredibly easy recipe that any home cook can master. Simple enough for weeknight dinner, yet fancy enough for social gatherings. We love serving this main dish with apples, onions and fingerling potatoes for the ultimate feast. Oh, and leftovers taste incredible in sandwiches with our Alabama White Sauce. Hello versatility!
I can’t begin to explain how juicy and flavorful this recipe is.
Pork Loin is a great cut of meat that roasts up beautifully… thanks to it’s built-in fat cap! Fat is flavor, friends (so don’t be afraid of it). Prepping this meat couldn’t be easier: simply rub the exterior with seasonings, fresh herbs, and That’s Tasty’s Organic Garlic Purée. Poof, you’re done. Pop that bad boy in the oven and fill your house with the smells of comfort-food bliss.
You know what makes this dish spectacular?
The garlic-y crust that forms on top of the meat. Make sure to cook the pork loin with the fat side up and you’ll be amazed with the results. I personally like to rub the fat with a heaping squeeze of That’s Tasty Organic Garlic Purée before sticking it into the oven. The purée seeps into the fat as it cooks and flavors the whole roast. That stuff is pure gold… I add it to just about everything I cook.
- 3 Pound Pork Loin
- 1 tbsp. That’s Tasty Organic Rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp. That’s Tasty Organic Thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- ½ tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 2 tbsp. That's Tasty Organic Garlic Puree
- That’s Tasty Organic Parsley, chopped for garnish
- 2 - 3 Granny Smith Apples, sliced
- 1 small White Onion, sliced
- Fingerling Potatoes (recipe link above), for serving
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, and paprika in a small bowl. Generously rub entire pork loin with seasoning blend.
- Place pork loin in a baking pan, fat side up. Squeeze garlic purée onto the top of the pork loin and rub evenly over the entire top. If desired, add sliced apples and onions on the sides of the pork loin prior to roasting.
- Roast for 10 minutes, then turn heat down to 375F. Continue to roast for 50 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160F (thicker cuts may take more time).
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for five to ten minutes. Serve with desired sides and store leftovers in an airtight container, refrigerated, for up to 3 days.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
PIN THIS FOR LATER: