Roasted Fingerling Potatoes are a quick and easy side dish that will enhance any meal. Make sure to serve these crispy gems with a side of Lemon Herb Aioli for a real treat!
I’m a big fan of all types of taters. Big or small, baked or fried: they’re all wonderful (and delicious) in their own special way. Fingerling Potatoes are a great option for cooks who are in a hurry, as they crisp up in the oven in no time. Just toss them with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. That’s it! Simple, yet oh-so-elegant. Serve them alongside roasted pork with apples, grilled steak and onions, or simply on their own with various dipping sauces. Hello comfort-food bliss!
WHAT ARE FINGERLING POTATOES?
These miniature tube-shaped potatoes, once roasted, have a soft and creamy interior with a natural buttery flavor. Like most new potatoes, their skin is very thin and does not require peeling before cooking. They come in a variety of colors, including red, golden, purple and white. Any color works well with this recipe, so don’t fret if you have a different color than what’s pictured here.
HOW TO COOK FINGERLING POTATOES:
Roasting these tasty gems is stupid-easy, if I’m being honest. Follow my steps below for my fool-proof method.
- Cut the potatoes in half, legnthwise.
- Toss them with olive oil, minced garlic and various spices.
- Dump them on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425F for 25 – 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
The end result is absolutely swoon-worthy. They’re quick enough for weeknight dinners, yet look fancy enough to serve house guests. Isn’t that great? Try making serving them with my Roasted Pork Loin, you won’t regret it.
- 1 pound Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 - 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley, for garnish
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Lemon, zested & juiced
- 1 tbsp. Parsley
- 1 tbsp. Chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ⅛ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp. White Pepper
- Pinch of Dry English Mustard, optional
- Pinch of Paprika, optional
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise, and toss with olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Evenly pour potatoes onto a baking sheet and bake for 25 - 30 minutes, making sure to flip halfway through.
- While the potatoes cook, make the lemon aioli by mixing all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve.
- When the potatoes are finished cooking, simply garnish them with fresh parsley and enjoy.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
PIN THIS FOR LATER: