Hosting this week’s Monday night football party?
Here is my go-to game day crowd pleaser: a savory combination of Spinach, Cheese and BACON. Who could resist?
Hot Spinach Dip
- 16 oz. frozen chopped Spinach, thawed & drained
- 3 slices of Bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 6 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan
- ½ cup grated Colby Jack Cheese + ¼ cup for topping
- ½ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- Torilla Chips, for serving
- In a stand-alone mixer, combine all ingredients above (except for the ¼ Colby Jack topping & Tortilla Chips) in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix ingredients on low speed until well combined.
- Pour Spinach mixture in a greased baking dish and sprinkle with remaining Colby Jack Cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350F and bake for 25 minutes. The Cheese should be brown and bubbling. Serve warm.