Weeknight dinner doesn’t get any easier than this flatbread pizza recipe. Loaded with crispy bacon, fresh herbs and gooey mozzarella, it’s a crowd-pleasing main dish or appetizer the whole family will love.
Pizza is my jam, y’all.
It’s incredibly easy to make and incredibly hard to mess up. Seriously, how could you mess up with ingredients this delicious. Crust… good, bacon… good, cheese… great!
To speed things up, I used a pre-mede flatbread for today’s recipe.
With all the fresh ingredients piled up on top, no one will ever guess that the crust is store bought. Depending on the size of your flatbread, you may need to adjust a few ingredients to accommodate your real estate. For instance, you may need a little more barbecue sauce and cheese if your flatbreads are bigger than the crusts pictured here.
Go ahead and use whatever barbecue sauce you prefer in this dish.
My family is addicted to Trader Joe’s Sriracha BBQ sauce, but you can use whatever sauce you like best. The flavors here combine nicely for a party-in-your-mouth kind of meal.
Make sure to check out my other pizza recipes. Hooray for cheese!
- 4 Pre-made Flatbread Pizza Crusts
- ½ cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 slices of cooked Bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Romaine Lettuce
- Avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place flatbreads on a lined baking sheet and spread evenly with barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella and pop those bad boys in the oven for 8 – 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browning. Prepare fresh produce while the flatbreads cook.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
This post is a spin-off of a recipe that I made for That’s Tasty. It was so tasty that I couldn’t wait to make it again.
If you’re looking for some extra protein, you can throw on some shredded chicken. Yum.
This dish could also be served cold: simply swap the shredded mozzarella with fresh mozzarella pearls or burrata and skip the oven all together.
PIN THIS FOR LATER