When I’m in a dinner rut, these chicken parmesan meatballs are my go-to! Easy to make, bake, and enjoyed by all! Truly a family favorite.
Easy meals are always a hit when it comes to weeknights. They typically end up being fusion, according to what we have on hand… and chicken parmesan meatballs are always a hit! Totally versatile. Other quick-to-make recipes you might like include my Ramen Noodle Salad with Mandarin Oranges, this Grilled Sesame Ginger Chicken, and this Italian Stuffed Stromboli Pizza.
WHY WE LOVE CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS:
As a busy mom with two rambunctious boys, I’m always looking for shortcuts with dinner. It’s a no brainer!
- These are BAKED! Hands-off, pop in the oven and you’re golden.
- They’re CHICKEN! Adios chicken nuggets, these bad boys are stealing the dinner show!
- Everything comes together in ONE BOWL! Oh, yes please.
- They’re MEAL PREP friendly! Serve over rice, on top of a salad, with noodles. The options are endless!
- Can you FREEZE THEM? Absolutely!
Serve them with pasta, mashed potatoes, in a sandwich, or ramen mixed with romesco (full recipe blog coming soon!). The possibilities are seriously endless.
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE:
I pretty much always have these ingredients on hand. You can certainly swap for ground turkey or beef if you’d prefer. The chicken version though is my fav!
- Ground Chicken
- Seasoned Panko Breadcrumbs
- Italian Parsley
- Dried Oregano
- Grated Parmesan
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Salt + Black Pepper
You can easily make these in advance for meal prep. They make for a quick and healthy lunch over roasted veggies or riced cauliflower (or both!). You can mix them with your favorite pasta sauce or serve over Chimichurri Rice for a South American twist!
MORE MEATBALL RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE:
Super Cheesy Meatball Sandwiches
Incredibly Yummy Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
BBQ Hawaiian Slow Cooker Meatballs
Easy Swedish Meatballs with Gouda
Meatball Stuffed Mexican Torta
Meatball + Italian Sub Sandwiches
VIEW ALL MY RECIPES BY CLICKING HERE!
- 1 lb. Ground Chicken
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp. Minced Italian Parsley
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Onion Powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Spray your baking sheet with a little bit of cooking spray, if desired.
- Fold together all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Roll the chicken mixture into 20-ish balls, placing each one on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning halfway through.
NOTES ON THIS RECIPE:
- For rolling, I take off all my rings and wash my hands. Each meatball should roughly be the same size for even cooking.
- You can serve these with seriously anything. If meal prepping, refrigerate after cooking and consume within 4 days.
- If you prefer to freeze these for later: allow the meatballs to cool completely. Then place them in a freezer-safe bag, and try to remove as much excess air from the bag as you can. Freeze and enjoy within 2 months.
Leave a Reply