Whip up a batch of these Butter Rum No Bake Cheesecake Jars in a matter of minutes! They’re incredibly easy to make and the perfect addition to any party.
I’ve always been a fan of rich, smooth, creamy cheesecake. Haven’t you? It’s one of my favorite desserts to order when we go out to a restaurant and I practically love every single flavor. Seriously, I’ve never met a cheesecake I didn’t like (and devour).
A traditional cheesecake that’s baked in the oven can be quite intimidating to make at home. You start to worry about it cracking down the middle or having the crust perfectly slide out of the pan. Oh, and not to mention all that time you end up spending in the kitchen prepping it. Good grief. No, thank you.
Per the usual, my recipe for these no bake cheesecake jars is ridiculously simple. They look and taste phenomenal and you can even make them in advance. Easy-peasy!
My secret behind these mini cheesecake jars is Wind & Willow’s line of cheesecake dip mixes. They come in three delicious varieties: Butter Rum, Raspberry, and Brownie Batter. Simply mix your flavor of choice with 8-ounces of cream cheese and poof, you’re all done! No baking (or worrying) required.
NOTES ON MAKING NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE JARS:
- Make a batch of my Super Simple Salted Caramel Sauce. This isn’t a mandatory ingredient… but it’s super tasty and adds an extra layer of yumminess. Warning: it’s dangerously addicting and you’ll always want a jar in your fridge for special occasions (or daily use, no judgement here!).
- Crush 1 package of graham crackers to create a crust at the bottom of the jar. You can do this by hand (with a ziplock bag + rolling pin… whack!) or by pulsing them in a food processor. Either way does the trick.
- Whip up the no bake cheesecake layer by mixing 8-ounces of cream cheese with Wind & Willow’s Butter Rum Cheesecake Dip Mix. You can do this by hand or with a stand-alone mixer. I like my cheesecake extra thick, so I did not add the 2 Tbsp. water that’s recommended on the packaging.
- Grab your favorite glass containers. If you’re making these for a picnic or outdoor occasion, sealable canning jars are a great option.
- Start the layering! Simply do so in this order: graham cracker crumbs, salted caramel sauce, no bake butter rum cheesecake dip, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream. If you’re making these ahead of time, simply skip the strawberry and whipped cream layer and add those right before serving.
- For an optional garnish, we topped ours with more strawberries, roasted pecans, a heavy drizzle of salted caramel sauce, and a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.
OTHER COMBINATIONS THAT ARE FUN TO TRY:
- Raspberry Cheesecake + Fresh Raspberries + White Chocolate Chips
- Brownie Batter Cheesecake + Swirls of Peanut Butter + Banana Slices
- Rum Butter Cheesecake + Toasted Coconut Flakes + Fresh Blackberries
- 1 package Wind & Willow Cheesecake Dip Mix
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- Salted Caramel Sauce, as needed
- 1 sleeve Graham Crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 6 - 8 Fresh Strawberries, diced
- Whipped Cream, as needed
- Chopped Pecans
- More Strawberries
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Make Salted Caramel Sauce and set aside to cool.
- Crush graham crackers.
- Mix Wind & Willow Butter Rum Cheesecake Dip with 8-ounces of cream cheese. Continue to mix for at least 2 minutes, or until the dip mix and cream cheese are well combined.
- Evenly pour graham cracker mix among 4 jars or containers.
- Next you'll layer the jar with salted caramel sauce, no bake cheesecake, strawberries, and finish with whipped cream.
- As an optional garnish, sprinkle each cheesecake jar with more strawberries, salted caramel sauce, roasted pecans, and graham cracker crumbs.
- Enjoy immediately.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Wind and Willow. Per the usual, all opinions here are mine alone and I would never recommend a product or ingredient that I did not immensely enjoy myself.
Thank you for supporting the brands that support SliceOfJess.com!
PIN THIS FOR LATER: