Cherry ice cream, Pepsi Wild Cherry, then a splash of milk with whipped cream and sprinkles. Talk about the perfect treat for any occasion.
I’m primarily a savory eater, but when it comes to sweets, I think there’s nothing more satisfying than a milkshake. It’s so nostalgic. Other sweet treats I enjoy is this Perfectly Crunchy Pepsi Party Mix (great for family gatherings) and these Two-Bite Apple Streusel Wonton Cups. You can also try adding Toasted Coconut Flakes to various desserts as an extra pop of sweetened crunch.
HOW TO MAKE PEPSI WILD CHERRY MILKSHAKES:
This recipe couldn’t be tastier (or simpler to make). Honestly, it’s a no-brainer in my opinion. All you need are the six following ingredients and a blender.
- Pepsi Wild Cherry
- Cherry Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Rainbow Sprinkles
Simply combine the Pepsi Wild Cherry, cherry ice cream and milk in a blender. Then all you have to do is blend until it’s your desired consistency! For an extra frosty experience, place the milkshake glasses in the freezer 30 minutes ahead of time. Pour the milkshake into the glasses and then top with whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles and cherries.
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST HOMEMADE MILKSHAKE:
- Use a good, quality ice cream. It really makes a difference in the end.
- Full-fat milk and ice cream will guarantee a super creamy milkshake. Low fat will still taste delicious, it just won’t be as rich. Go ahead and splurge a little… you deserve it.
- Allow the ice cream to soften a bit before blending. Not melted, just slightly soft.
- I personally like mine thick, yet pourable. Prefer to eat your shakes with a spoon? Add less liquid. Want to sip through a straw? Add a few more splashes of Pepsi Wild Cherry! Both ways are rather addicting, if I’m being honest.
WHEN TO ENJOY A HOMEMADE MILKSHAKE:
I’m a firm believer that a milkshake can brighten any day, any time. They’re the perfect addition to birthdays, family cookouts, playdates, movie night or even just because after dinner. My family enjoys milkshakes year-round, and I hope you and yours do the same!
This recipe is made for two, but you could easily double or triple the recipe if needed. Depending on the size of your blender, you may have to work in batches.
SAVORY RECIPES YOU MAY ENJOY:
Gimme The Meats: Italian Stuffed Stromboli Pizza
Super Quick Authentic Restaurant Style Salsa
Alabama White Sauce Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
- 8 Scoops of Cherry Ice Cream
- ¼ cup Whole Milk
- ¼ cup Pepsi Wild Cherry
- Whipped cream, as needed
- Rainbow Sprinkles, as needed
- 2 Cherries
- Blend the ice cream, milk and Pepsi Wild Cherry in a blender until smooth.
- Adjust milk and Pepsi Wild Cherry, if needed, to create your desired thickness.
- Pour into two glasses, add a flourish of whipped cream and a smatter of rainbow sprinkles. Top each with a cherry.
- All you need now are two straws. Enjoy!
This post is sponsored by Pepsi Cares. Per the usual, all opinions here are mine alone and I would never recommend an ingredient that I did not immensely enjoy myself. Thank you for supporting the brands that support SliceOfJess.com!
PIN THIS FOR LATER:
This looks really delicious! 😋😋
Thank you! It really is, I hope you can try it soon!