An easy Queso recipe that’s bursting with heat &
Add to Chili & Sandwiches, Potatoes & Chips…
The possibilities are endless when it comes to HOT, MOLTEN CHEESE.
- 12 oz. Beer of Choice (I used Noda Brewing’s Jam Session Pale Ale)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 lb. Pepper Jack Cheese, freshly grated (this is equal to about 4 cups)
- 1 tbsp. Chives, chopped (optional, but makes it pretty)
- Bring Beer to a simmer in a medium sized pot and place over medium heat.
- While you’re waiting for the Beer to simmer, cube the Cream Cheese and shred the Pepper Jack Cheese.
- Once simmering, add cubes of Cream Cheese and shredded Pepper Jack Cheese to the pot.
- Whisk continually until both cheeses have melted and mixed nicely with the Beer. Take off heat and let set for a few minutes to thicken.
- Presto, you have Queso Beer Dip; serve with whatever your little heart desires.