This Bagel Sandwich is a necessity for weekend brunch festivities. Stuffed with crunchy veggies and spicy cream cheese, this beast of a sandwich has it all!
I’ll be the first to admit that I’m a carb-lovin’, bagel sandwich enthusiast.
There’s no better place to be than in-between the halves of a massive, fluffy bagel. Bagels were one of the first things I started to crave as a child… and they’re one of the most comforting things to nosh on as an adult. What’s your favorite bagel flavor? I’m an “everything bagel” kinda girl. Oooh, and Jalapeño Cheddar if the shop carries it.
BAGEL SANDWICH DO’S AND DON’TS:
- DO add herbs and seasonings to your cream cheese spread.
- DON’T make this meal ahead of time, it will get soggy.
- DO toast the bagel halves for extra crunch.
- DON’T be stingy with your fixin’s. Pile it on!
- DO add bacon or a fried egg for extra protein.
- DON’T add peanut butter to this recipe… that’s just weird.
Make sure to take photos of your bagel creations and tag me on Instagram so I can follow along. I absolutely love seeing what ya’ll make at home.
WATCH THE VIDEO:
This recipe, photographs and video were developed exclusively for That’s Tasty Pure Organic Flavor. If you’d like to learn more about my recipe development for food and beverage brands, please check out my Recipe Development tab for more details. For additional tips and notes on this delicious bagel sandwich, please click here for the blog that I wrote for That’s Tasty.
- 2 Bagels, split and toasted
- 8-ounces cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. That’s Tasty Organic Spicy Harissa Purée
- 1 tsp. That’s Tasty Organic Dill Purée
- 1 Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup That’s Tasty Organic Arugula
- Toast bagels to your preferred toasty-ness.
- Mix cream cheese with the harissa and dill purées until well combined.
- Slather both of the inner sides of each bagel with harissa cream cheese. Then, pile on the toppings and enjoy!
You will have some leftover harissa spiked cream cheese. Go ahead and save it for another bagel feast, or try swirling it into warm pasta with chicken for a delicious lunch or dinner.
PIN THIS FOR LATER: