These Apple Chips are a kid-friendly snack that’s healthy and delicious.
WARNING: This crunchy indulgence will disappear as soon as it’s out of the oven.
Our son loves any kind of fruit, so I figured I’d try to mix-up textures and ways of serving them. These Apple Chips were a huge hit, so I have a feeling we’ll be making them quite often. They are a great option to send in his lunch or eat as an after-school pick-me-up. To be honest, I may have eaten my share of these as well. #MamaApproved. If you’re interested in other toddler recipes, my coco banana pancakes, pumpkin rice bites and vegetable ricotta rolls are pretty popular.
- 3 Apples (any variety works)
- Cinnamon, as needed
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut Apples into very thin slices. You can do this manually or with a mandolin.
- Spread Apple slices on the baking sheets, making sure that they do not overlap.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon and bake for 1 hour, flip, and then bake for an additional hour.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before serving. The chips will become crisper as they cool.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container and eat within a day or two.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW. WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE CONNECT WITH US ON PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK! CHEERS, FRIENDS!