Happy Fry-day!! (I gotta throw in a corny joke in here somewhere!) One thing I love about the weekend is testing out new recipes. These baked parsnip fries are so simple to make and absolutely decadent! The perfect mate for your burger!
Baked Parsnip Fries
Slice of Jess: Slice of Jess
- 5-6 Parsnips, depending on size
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Shallot, minced
- Olive Oil
- S + P to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450F.
- Meanwhile, wash & peel your Parsnips, then slice them into thin strips. After slicing, pat them dry (this will result in a crispier Parsnip Fry).
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the Parsnips, Garlic, Shallot, and a drizzle of Olive oil until mixed thoroughly.
- Spread a single layer of your Parsnip mix in a lined, oiled baking sheet. Season with S + P.
- Roast for 20 minutes, turning halfway in between. This should give you a golden, crunchy crust and soft center to each fry. If you would like your fries browner, roast for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Fresh Parsley and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Leave a Reply