Here’s my go-to Brunch Deviled Eggs recipe! They’re incredibly easy to make and taste fantastic! Serve them at your next mid-day gathering and watch them quickly disappear.
Every girl (or guy) needs some sort of quick appetizer recipe up their sleeves. For me, that recipe is deviled eggs. Every time I make these, they’re a HUGE hit.
I have found these deviled eggs to be a huge hit at holiday parties and summer picnics. It’s the ultimate crowd-pleasing starter, I swear!
WATCH OUR LATEST VIDEOS:
Brunch-Style Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp. Chopped Bacon
- Chives, for garnish
- Smoked Paprika, for garnish
- S+P to taste
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with enough water to submerge them by at least by 1 inch. Add a big pinch of salt to the water.
- Heat eggs on high until water begins to boil. Cover and remove from heat. Let the eggs continue to cook for 10-12 minutes. When finished, strain eggs and place them in an ice bath for 15 minutes to cool.
- Carefully crack the shells. Slice eggs in half and remove the yolks into a medium bowl. Place all egg whites on a small plate and set them in the refrigerator while you mix the yolks.
- Mash the yolks using a fork or whisk. Add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard & bacon to the bowl and mix until well blended.
- Evenly disperse the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika, chives, S + P and serve.
RECIPE NOTES ON BRUNCH DEVILED EGGS:
- If you’d like to make these a little lighter, try swapping the sour cream for Greek yogurt.
- Not a fan of dijon? Not a problem! Go ahead and use whatever mustard you enjoy most.
- Are you a fan of heat? A popular add-in to this recipe is chopped Jalapeños.
- You can also make these ahead of time and place in the fridge for up to six hours before serving. Simply keep the yolk mixture and egg whites separated and assemble before serving.
Other Recipes you might like:
Fully Loaded Deviled Eggs with Sweet Potatoes
Eat the Rainbow Bagel Sandwiches (video above)
Ham & White Cheddar Bread Pudding
Leave a Reply