Old Camp is making a huge splash in the cocktail scene with their Peach-Pecan Whiskey. Try it the next time you’re in the mood for a smooth-drinking adult beverage.
Earlier this summer I was contacted by Old Camp to create a cocktail using their sweetly balanced, smooth drinking whiskey.
Intrigued by this requested collaboration, I googled them. My screen was instantly glittered with images of Brian Kelly and Tyler Hubbard from the popular country music duo, Florida Georgia Line. My first thought was: this is going to be quite fun.
They invited me to their concert in Charlotte along with backstage passes to meet the guys. I brought my good friend Kelly with me, as she is a big fan of their music.
The guys were incredibly nice, genuine and played one hell of a show. Within a few days, a special delivery of Old Camp came knocking at my door. In an effort to create a Charlotte inspired beverage with their southern-infused hooch, I used my favorite Ginger Kombucha that’s crafted right here in the Queen City from Lenny Boy Brewing. Playfully garnished with an old-school peach ring, this cocktail is the perfect addition to your next neighborhood happy-hour, celebration or backyard cookout.
- 1.5 oz. Old Camp Whiskey
- Lenny Boy Brewing "Good Ol' Ginger" Kombucha
- Dash of Angostura Bitters
- 1 Lemon Slice
- Peach Ring, to garnish
- Shake a dash of Bitters in an old-fashioned glass.
- Toss in a couple ice cubes and add Old Camp Whiskey.
- Fill with Kombucha and squeeze the juice of one Lemon Slice into the glass.
- Gentley stir and garnish with a Peach Ring.
- Drink up... it's delicious.
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER: