My Vegetable Packed Spinach Dip is the perfect way to get your daily dose of greens.
Make it for your next holiday gathering, I promise your guests will love it.
A flavorful mix of creamy Greek Yogurt, crunchy Water Chestnuts, and delicate Spinach. This recipe is a favorite in my household.
- 12 ounces frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed & drained
- 16 ounces Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1 (1.8 ounce) package Vegetable Soup Mix
- 4 ounces Water Chestnuts, drained & chopped
- 2 Carrots, shredded
- In a medium bowl, mix together all listed ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to mingle.
- Serve with Bread, Crackers, and/or Various Dipping Vegetables.