Elegant enough to serve to guests, simple enough to make when you’re in a rush. This recipe gives these carrots a sweet, roasted flavor that everyone will love.
- 1 bag of baby Carrots
- 3-4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- S + P to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large roasting pan, toss your carrots in olive oil and S + P.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until brown and tender.
- Once your Carrots reach your desired color, remove from oven and toss with Dill and Garlic Powder.
- Serve immediately.