Livin’ Gluten Free Around The Carolina’s Inner Sea.
GF Breakfasts & Desserts:
- Maddy Fatty’s – As seen on Food Network’s Cupcake Wars, this bakery offers a variety of GF options including Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes & Scones. They also offer baking classes so you can make some of their wonderful menu items at home.
- The Pickled Peach – Known for their GF Snickerdoodles, they also offer other GF Cookies, Breads and Salad Dressings.
- Famous Toastery – A hoppin’ brunch spot in downtown Davidson that offers GF Multi-Grain Bread for your Breakfast Toast or Lunch Sandwich.
- Clean Juice Bar – Offering healthy, organic (when possible) options the whole family will love. All Smoothies have the option to be made with Hemp Protein; so eat your little GF heart out… you can have virtually EVERYTHING on the menu here. My personal favorite is their Acai Smoothie Bowls.
- Brickhouse Tavern – Over 10 different Pasta dishes that can be made with GF Rice Noodles. Lots of options here, folks.
- Pomodoro’s– These Italians have a separate GF Menu with an array of menu items including GF Appetizers, Pastas and Desserts.
GF Pizza Crust:
- Brooklyn South Pizza – A family-owned Pizzeria with GF options for Salads and Pizza.
- Fuel Pizza – Local chain that offers GF Crust, Vegan Cheese and GF Beers.
- Brixx Wood Fired Pizza – Another local chain that offers Vegan, Vegetarian and GF options – GF Crust, Vegan Cheese and GF Beers.
- Firestorm Pizza – Offering GF Crust & Toppings that are flash-cooked in their 660 degree ovens for 3-4 minutes. GF on the go, ladies and gents.
- The Vinyl Pi – Pizza’s that are made to order with fun & funky Toppings; GF Crust available.
- Taste of Buffalo Pizzeria – Two GF Crust options: Seasoned or Unseasoned Crust with a plethora of GF Toppings. Yum Yum.
- Prosciutto’s Pizzeria & Pub – Family friendly atmosphere offering GF Crust & Salad options. I have to give a personal shout out because this is my FAVORITE pizza joint.
GF Friendly Menu’s:
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar – This restaurant has a kid-friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable staff and is GF sensitive; offering a separate GF Menu for guests upon request.
- Zoe’s Kitchen – The perfect lunch spot when you are trying to eat healthy. Plus, each item on their menu denotes if it’s GF with a big blue G next to the item name.
- Viva Chicken – Peruvian Chicken, need I say more? Yum. They indicate vegetarian and GF items on their menu so you know exactly what you can order. And yes, the Chicken is GF.
- Eez Fusion Grille & Sushi Bar – This restaurant has a separate prep-area for GF allergies and offer multiple items on the menu for GF guests.
- Blu Star Grille – Holy Moly, they have a dedicated GF Fryer so you can enjoy traditional French Fries and Sweet Potato Fries here. They also have a large GF selection that includes GF Breads as well.
- Crafty Beer Guys – This bottle-shop has a very large collection of beers to enjoy on their patio, including Omission GF Lager & GF Pale Ale Bottles.
- Cornelius Drafthouse & Bottle Shop – A cozy little beer shop located right off the Peninsula with a very friendly & knowledgeable staff, games to play and an overall laid back atmosphere. They offer GF Stone Delicious IPA and multiple GF Ciders and Wine.
- Old Town Public House – Looking for a place to sit and sip while listening to live music? Look no further. This place has a rotating daily menu, so make sure to ask if they have an GF Beer options for that day. If not, they ensure GF guests can enjoy the performance with GF Ciders and Wine.
Article can be found on ScoopCharlotte.com